Airside Driving License
Airside Driving Permit:
Any driver operating a vehicle within the Airside must hold a valid Airport Driving Permit (ADP) which is issued by the Public Relations Office (PRO). Requests for ADPs are to be made to the airport by a letter from the responsible company, and should be accompanied by the following:
- One passport sized photo
- A photocopy of a valid UAE/GCC driving license or valid airport driving license issued by the Police
- Photocopy of any existing ADP airport pass (for renewals)
Note: The company/ organization letter must state the method of payment.
- Drivers must carry their current ADP at all times when operating a vehicle/equipment within the airside areas, and must present it to the DCA, Airport Police or Apron Staff upon request.
- Any companies, which have a requirement for any of their staff to drive in the airside areas of RAK Airport, are responsible for ensuring the public licensing (UAE/GCC driving license) of that particular staff member. Training and qualification of drivers on specific equipment must be certified by the company and submitted to Apron Services in advance.
- All persons holding an ADP shall return this permit without being expressly requested to do so when their job no longer includes the driving of a vehicle.
- Renewal of the ADP before the expiry date is the responsibility of the holder.