Passenger Airline Operations
Ras Al Khaimah is an emerging market and our airport can provide an ideal base for convenient links to destinations across every major continent. We are able to accommodate start-up airlines looking for hub or established full service, low cost or charter operators seeking a competitive advantage whilst developing profitable routes in the region.
The statistics reflect a huge air travel market existing in the four Northern Emirates (annual pax 782,426 in the year ended June 2010) with Ras Al Khaimah leading the growth with the largest market share (over 44%).
There are strong business opportunities and prospective routes between Ras Al Khaimah and several overseas destinations with promising loads and yields.
- Immediate access to a very dynamic and popular tourism destination
- Competitive tariffs directly contributing to operators bottom lines
- Very efficient ground handling for quick turnarounds
- No congestion and no slot issues
- Great airport services and facilities with a personal touch
- Excellent infrastructure and terminals with ample apron capacity
- Easy access via road to other destinations in the UAE (only 30 minutes to all northern emirates and 45 minutes to Dubai).
For all above information about how RAK Airport can contribute your success please contact us.
- Email : email@example.com